Drinking tea is an easy and best way to lose weight. Herbal tea is an extremely low-calorie drink. And, it may help you lower your calorie intake. Being obese or overweight is a severe problem because it puts greater risk for serious diseases like cancer, type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Obesity usually results from lack of enough exercise and an unhealthy diet, so following exercising and a healthy diet regularly are the best ways to lose weight. But, a few cups of weight loss teas will help you to lose your weight and improve the health. There are many Herbal Teas for Weight Loss benefits. Therefore, you should include some herbal teas in your regular diet. In addition, it will increase the metabolism to aid you burn fat faster. It can also lower the bad cholesterol levels. Tea also aids manage your appetite and supports the process of detoxification, which facilitates flush toxins out of your body and helps in weight loss.
Peppermint tea is one of the best herbal teas that help you lose weight. It helps digestion, boost metabolism and suppress your appetite. Furthermore, peppermint tea is low in calories, therefore lowering the calorie intake. To make peppermint tea:
- Add a one tablespoon of dried or fresh peppermint leaves to a one cup of boiling water.
- Then leave for about few minutes and strain the tea.
Green tea is one of the best weight loss teas. It contains a lot of antioxidants such as EGCG (Epigallo catechin Gallate) that boosts the metabolism rate to burn calories. You should include 2-5 cups of green tea in your regular diet which helps to lose weight. To prepare the green tea:
- Add one to two teaspoons of green tea leaves to cup of hot water.
- Then leave for two to three minutes. And, then strain the tea.
Rose tea, also called rose hip tea is helps in digestion and boosts your metabolic rate. It is full of aroma and fragrance and extremely effective for people who are trying to lose weight. It also aids control sugar cravings. The rose tea is best teas to drink for weight loss. To prepare rose tea:
- Add two cups of rose petals to three cups of water.
- Boil the water for about few minutes and then strain the tea.
Ginger is also most effective slimming herbal weight loss teas. Its increases the metabolism and improves your digestive health. To prepare the ginger tea:
- Cut fresh ginger root into little pieces and include them to one cup of boiling water.
- And, then steep for about few minutes.
- Then strain the tea and include the half lemon juice and drink it.
Oolong Tea for Weight Loss:
Oolong tea is high in antioxidants and boosts the metabolism. It contains catechins that helps the body metabolize fat more rapidly. It burns fat and more calories. Drink oolong tea after consuming the calorie high snacks. To make oolong tea:
- Take cup of water to a boil.
- And then allow it to break for few minutes.
- Then add few drops of oolong tea leaves to water.
- Then steep for about 1-5 minutes.
- After that strain, the tea and drink it.
It rouses gastric secretions and promotes fat to support losing weight. The chamomile tea also contains diuretic and detoxification qualities that helps relieve the body of excess water, toxins and waste. To prepare chamomile tea:
- Add a teaspoon of dried flowers of chamomile to a cup of warm water.
- Then steep for about few minutes and strain it.
Hibiscus tea contains excessive amounts of antioxidants which help weight loss by increasing metabolism. It also contains enzyme inhibitor that decreases the amylase production, and it allows less carbohydrate to be taking into the bloodstream to speed up weight loss. To make hibiscus tea:
- Include two tablespoons of dried petals of hibiscus to two cups of water.
- Take it to a boil and then boil for about few minutes.
- Then strain the tea and include some lemon juice and raw honey for taste.
It is high in potent flavonoid that helps ease stress. Stress is frequently related to hunger pangs and excess fat storage in your body. The Rooibos tea also protects your body from free radicals and helps in weight loss. To prepare Rooibos tea:
- Add one teaspoon of Rooibos tea leaves to cup of boiling water.
- Then steep for about several minutes.
- And, then strain the tea and drink it.
This is another best Slimming tea. It contains diuretic properties that aids lose water weight. Furthermore, dandelion tea suppresses the appetite and promotes fat. It also low in calories.
To make dandelion tea:
- Add one to two teaspoons of dried dandelion in pot.
- Then add two cups of water and now boil it for about few minutes.
- Then strain the tea and drink it.
It contains rich source of antioxidants that prevent new fat cells from forming. It also slows down the body’s ability to absorb more fats. The tea also acts as natural appetite suppressant. To prepare white tea:
- Add a teaspoon of white tea leaves into a cup of hot water.
- And, then steep for few minutes.
- After that strain, the tea and drink it.