Dry, frizzy, dull hair is a big no for all of us. And hence it is essential to nourish your hair. With pollution, sunlight and stressful lifestyles, it is essential to take good care of your hair.
Hair Spa is a therapy that is essential in maintaining a healthy hair growth. It is basically a procedure that helps to make your hair strong, bouncy and shiny, while simultaneously helps to deal with dandruff, damaged, and fall control. Today it is one of the most popular and best trends for conditioning your hair to keep it healthy.
For people who feel that their hair lacks strength and volume, Hair Spa is the perfect solution in building the strength of each hair follicle giving the hair a stronger and a bouncier look. There is no age limit as such for a spa visit. You can start as young as 14-15 because that is the age at which dandruff and hair fall problems can start. You can do a spa even as often as a week if you want to…ideally once in 2 weeks.
Benefits of Hair Spa treatment:
- Deep conditioning Hair Spa treatment is designed to strengthen the hair follicles, nourish the roots & revitalize the scalp that leads to natural hair rebirth.
- It eliminates hair loss and dandruff.
- It helps to normalize oil secretions.
- It increases cell metabolism and stimulates blood circulation.
- It eliminates impurities inside pores and repairs damaged hair.
- Hair spa is a re-hydrating therapy that restores vital oils and moisture for a smooth, sensuous glow that begins at the roots.
A scrub or body polish is a spa treatment which exfoliates the skin on your body leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturize and soft. An abrasive product is rubbed vigorously, and massaged across and into your skin, and is then rinsed away to reveal a moisturized layer of fresh, clean and smooth skin.
Benefits of Body Spa treatment:
- A massage session is a break from your job, your family, friends to slow down and DE-stress.
- It improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- It stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
- It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind’s “feel good” state. When you receive a spa service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience great relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
- Pre-natal and post-natal benefits for women is one of the most key factors for experiencing a massage.
- This therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- By indulging in body contouring services at a spa, you can keep the extra pounds off and keep your body in shape and beautiful.
- Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
- Body wraps are exceptionally beneficial as a quick way to remineralise the body, replenish it with nutrients and elements lost daily, thus boosting moisture in your skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax you.