Ginger is one of the most popular ingredients you can use to promote growth of hair. It contains rich amounts of minerals like potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and a lot of vitamins which helps in improving the strength of the hair from roots and also ginger roots make the hair shinier, stronger and healthier. There are many Ginger benefits for Hair which includes hair loss, control dandruff, increases the blood circulation. When ginger applied to your scalp, it stimulates the hair follicles that aids in promoting growth of hair. In addition, ginger also acts by increasing blood circulation in the scalp which aids in improving supply of nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles, ensuring more rapidly hair growth. Moreover, Ginger has powerful antimicrobial properties which help control dandruff and reduces hair loss. So, here is the information about Ginger benefits and uses for Hair growth.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger works as a natural conditioner and treating dryness by restoring moisture to the hair.
- It contains fatty acids like linoleic acid that nourish the hair and keeping it strong.
- It is rich in antimicrobial properties which helps fight dandruff.
- It reduces oil production and open the scalp pores in your scalp.
- Furthermore, juice of ginger soothes out your scalp and stop pre-mature hair greying
- It also provides strong and bouncy hair.
- It is an excellent of antioxidants which improve blood circulation in your scalp.
Uses of Ginger for maintaining Hair Health:
- All you need to do is grate ginger and mix it with enough water till you reach a comfortable consistency.
- Section your hair and spread it on your hair and scalp and let it sit for about an hour.
- Do this often so your scalp gets to absorb the goodness that ginger comes loaded with.
- You should see a visible difference in hair loss in about six to eight weeks of regular use.
- But even if hair loss isn’t an issue, this is a great way to care for your hair and prevent any breakage & dryness.
Ginger for dandruff
- You are going to need two tablespoons of grated ginger, one tablespoon of sesame oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix well and use as a hair mask.
- Leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse off with shampoo.
- Use twice a week to see results.
- Mix one tablespoon of ginger paste with a carrier oil that you like – coconut, almond, olive oil etc.
- Now spread the mixture on your hair and scalp like you would a hair mask, and massage if you can to improve blood circulation.
- Leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse with your shampoo.